4.4.12

My Cousin and SMANSA Art Performace

Last Wednesday (March, 28th '12) I went to Art Performance of Senior High School 1, Sukabumi we called it "Gelar Seni SMANSA". I went there with my aunt because my cousin will perform at opening ceremony which is fully traditional art performance :)

My cousin said the event will start at 8 AM, so me and my aunt was in rush at morning coz we won't be late to see her perform. Ah I forgot, this event was held in central of City, Merdeka Square. 
Finally we got there at 9 AM, and we already late..so late ! :(

But, lucky us...the event not started yet hehehee :D
When we got there its just a few minutes opening ceremony will start. So, I prepare my self to bring out the handycam from my bag and set the position. I've got a place directly in fornt of my cousin perform's place hohooo :D

the stage - gamelan 

The Intro starts with sound of Gamelan music performed by Sentra (One of extracurricular in this school - my cousin member of this ^^ ). And then in front of podium there are a few members of cheerleader with traditional dance. Wow, It's so beautiful :)


Intro perform by cheerleaders member

About five minutes they did the dance, then five boys came with Jaipong dance and they will do a "Rampak Gendang" (combination between Jaipong dance and variation of hitting Gendang -one of the traditional instrument-).


the boys

start to hit Gendang

After they did dance and got they own position, the five beautiful girls came with Jaipong dance too..and here's my cousin came :)

the girls

my cousin :)

Smansa the winner~..*they screaming*
Wow, I really like the perfomance of Rampak Gendang. Especially, I really like their costume, make up, and hair do too.
The boys looks charming and the girls looks so pretty :)


so pretty :)

together in harmony

pyramid form

After 10 minutes performance by Rampak Gendang, then all of student from difference extarcurriculars join the show. Wow and wow ! Awesome :)
My cousin said that's a flashmob dance from all of extracurricular in this school. They danced a song of "Ekspresi". The harmony of Rampak Gendang, the dance and others instrument were so great. I almost forgot they're a student of senior high school. Its just like a festival doing by a professional :)

flashmob dance :)




This event is top of "Bulan Prestasi" event. The school in a month held so many competition in many domain for all grade of schools. And in the night there will be a prom nite party and there's a guest star too which I really like, Tompi.Whoaa, it's a pity that I can't watch him :(

Well, back to the show~..
After the opening ceremony finished, we went to backstage and try to find my cousin. We got her and we took some photos :)


All member :)

Cousin and me :3

My cousin said after this there still some events. So, I decide to go back to podium hall to see the show :)
There are some demo from Paskibra (army flag), Taekwondo, Karate, Tapak Suci (similar to Pencak Silat), Nasheed by a male group, modern dance by SDA (cheerleaders extracuricullar), Epigonen (drama club), and some Bands.

The Army Flag :)

Taekwondo :)

Nasheed

Modern dance

cabaret show

the band 


Wow, I'm so excited to watch this kind of show. I love the opening ceremony;s part. It's so traditional and pure of Sunda culture :)
Can't wait for another event similar to this hihiii.. :3
And I'm so proud that my cousin stay in this path to keep our culture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment