28.4.12

Earth Day - Bale Barudak Art Exhibition

Last Sunday, on April 22nd '2012 I've got a call from Mr. Sony (umm, he's my boss ahaha :D ). 
He told me to come and join the event in Bale Barudak. FYI, I'm one of the volunteer in Bale Barudak (ok, it's not important :p )
Wait, you don't know about Bale Barudak ? Gosh, were have you been ?! Ahahaa, kidding..if you wanna know about it, please visit this blog Bale barudak Gallery :)


Back to the Sunday event :)
This event was held to celebrate "Earth Day". So, Bale Barudak made an art exhibition which shows some painting (materpiece by Salsabila) and photos from Pinhole (community of photography).

When I arrived in there, I've welcomed by music performance from Sketsa :)
They played some children's songs and traditional too. Wahh, so excited ^^
There's also a few journalist from ANTV, SCTV, Sukabumitoday, MenaraFM and others (I didn't know others heheee :p )

Sketsa Band :)
Let's take a look :)

Firstly, I visit the painting gallery...the gallery actually places in the garden area. Its hanging in some wire or hanging in the tree and its soo unique ! :D
Ohh, I found the biggest painting too..I guess its about 2 x 1 metres. 
So WOW ! :)


this is the biggest of all ! :)






And then I saw a few kids are learn to draw or paint :)
Auuww, there're so cute :3

The "nyentrik" ones hihii :)

kiss kiss :*

hug hug :3
Besides the painting exhibition, there's photos exhibition from Pinhole.
A little information from this community, I think Pinhole is great ! :D
Why ?
Because they're use a unique camera which is made from recycle stuff. Their camera were made from a can and black paper or carton. They called the camera "Kamera Lubang Jarum".

The Pinhole's kids

The "Kamera lubang jarum"
If you wanna know more information about it, please read this Kamera Lubang Jarum :)
The kids from Pinhole also made a demonstration how to capture some photos using this camera. Many Journalists are corious about this. And I saw one of the journalist make some documentary movie about its.

demonstration by kids

The journalist on duty :)
And here is result from what are kids captured :)





Is it great, isn't ?
The journalist also asked to the kids how the camera's work, from capture the photos and print its.


kids are explaining :)


Interview with The Owner of Bale Barudak

Interview with Pinhole Kids :)

In this place, I also met with some new peoples :)
I met with Mr. Gerry from Sukabumitoday, I know him just only from social media and this is our first meeting :D
And then I met the owner of Pinhole Lubang Jarum, Umm..his name is Mr. Bobby :)
Ahh the Jaipong dancer too, Umm..I think her name is Galuh (Geez, I have a bad memories T__T ) and I've chit chat too with her father, which he is so proud with his daughter :)
We also took some photos together hihiiii :3
Sadly, I just got one from its and it just my self on the photo hehee...next time I will ask the others photos.



Ah, I almost forget. Because we celebrate Earth Day in here..the visitors must write their message to earth in a paper :)

The messages :)

My message :p

Waaah, what a great Sunday :)
New experience for me, I've got few new friends in here, many great stories I've heard from them also got a delicious "nasi liwet" heheee..
Big thanks to Bale Barudak :)
And, Happy Earth Day peoples~...

No comments:

Post a Comment