16.2.12

Someday . . .

Someday...
I will take a job as a teacher and create better generations.

Someday...
I'm gonna give everything for my mother happiness.

Someday...
I met someone who's right with same aims, visions and we will make a little family, we shared love, laughter, tears, caress each other and growing old together while see our children or grandchildren growth well.

Someday...
I will open my own coffee shop and a little Angkringan just for having fun with family and friends.

Someday...
My little family will live in a little village with fresh air,trees are around, there's a lake and hill. We will make our garden so we can take some vegetables to eat, make our livestock so we can take some meat or egg from it. Every Sunday we go to the lake, we take a picnic and play around the lake such as fishing, swimming, BBQ-ing and we really have a great time together. In our home, there's a mini library so we can read books together while drink coffee or tea together with pancake or fruit salad ofcourse.

Someday...
I will teach my childrens to love each other, appreciate each other, live with simplicity, always help each other with sincere of heart, respect each other, live wisely, always give smile to anyone...anything to make you all to be a good person and how to live mighty and righteously.



No comments:

Post a Comment