25.9.12

The Day I Called Thursday

Bandung, Wednesday-July 18th '12 00:34 AM

"Almost done honey. I will start to go at 7 am until night. I have 3 places will be visit before go back to bandung. Are u still wake up ?"

"Ya, I'm still wake up :). Take a rest honey...take care :*"

"I'll take a sleep now honey :*"





Bandung, Thursday-July 19th '12 08:45 AM

He will be coming home :)
And we will be going home together to Sukabumi. He's on his way to Bandung by train from Jogja. I miss him so :*
He spent for more than a week in Jogja to "motret" Ketoprak's players. Ya, it's his job..a photo-journalist :)
I do love his photos, and him ofcourse.
We made a deal to meet in Bandung train station...emh, a waited-feeling for a lover in the train station...I really want to feel it :)
Then I met him..we both smiling :)
Ahh, how sadly that he felt so unwell...cold and flu, fever a lil bit :(

Kopi Malabar
After pick him up from train station, we went to Kopi Malabar...to buy some coffee for friends. It's my so-many-times been here, and it's first time for him to be here. Then I introduced him to Koko whose owner of the shop. Both of  us had long-talk each other. Yup, Koko was such a nice person :)

Kedai Kopi Purnama
Not too far from Kopi Malbar, our next destination is "Kedai Kopi Purnama". We want to have a coffee-times. And I really want to go this place. Yup, finally and I'm glad that I'm with him.

Book Stores
Only saw  some magazines in Gramed and BIP.

Ampera - Leuwi Panjang
It was noon and we're starved...poor him..tired, sleepy, not in good condition :(
But he still can smile at me, thank you really :*

Leuwi Panjang Bus Station
Well, there's a bad news....no MGI bus for us :(
Then, we waited untill its come. Still no one then after one-hour-waited we decide to take Bela Utama. And lucky us, it's a really new bus. Clean and really comfortable. Both of us was tired and just sleep.

After arrived in Sukabumi, we went to Ruang Suram. He continued his report. Coffee. Cakwe. and rainy night. At that time..I felt that you're my home..where I belong. Feels warm when you around. Thanks for coming in to my life :)
I Love you..This was what I felt at that time.






No comments:

Post a Comment