23.7.12

CALAiS - Artisan Bubble Tea & Coffee

Aaaaa, I miss to blogging :*
Well, because of some matters and things to do, I just upload the pictures and save in draft :(
And so many drafts...I even just can sigh to see the list -_-
Now, I'm trying to "nyicil" *hahaa* the draft :)

A month ago I went to Tangerang, the 2nd home for me...where my mom and brothers lived :)
As long as I stayed in Tangerang I didn't dare to enjoy coffee in my own home :(
The weather's too hot for me to enjoy the hot coffee and also I can't find the delicious coffee in around.
Ahh, so bad ! -_-

When we went to Supermall Karawaci, I promised to my self to have a cup of coffee in this place today.
And I'm make it ! 
Ahahaa..I found a little coffee bar at 2nd floor. I was attracted to this coffee bar because of the mustache's picture which is an icon of this coffee bar. Its named CALAiS - Bubble tea & Coffee :)

the cup and brosur
I think CALAiS is an unordinary bar. In this place, they had so many varians menus. Beside the coffee drink, you can choose the Bubble tea drink too. 
And the interesting one is you can choose some topping for you drinks :)
*with extra-charge ofcourse :p
The topping you can choose are fruits, a scoop of ice cream with varians type, and so on *well, I didn't remember -_-


She's the Barista 




I ordered "Americano coffee" and its tasted so great, fellas >_<
CALAiS has opened in many places...in every malls in Jabodetabek and Bandung you can find this bar.
Please, try its :)





No comments:

Post a Comment