11.11.11

What's on 11/11/11 ?

Well, date in today is 11-11-11
Beautiful number :)
In a good day, Friday.
Also the weather is so bright and sunny ^^~
(Whereas the weather in this season must be rainy)
I think God really loves today, so He gives us such a wonderful day :)


just like summer :p

Plants also feels "happy", they're look great !


In my lovely country, Indonesia so many event will be held today.
Some big events also being news in every media.
Let me mention some of it :)
SEA Games 2011

Firstly, in 11/11/11 my country is the host of South East Asia sport event, SEA Games 2011 .
SEA Games will be held in Jakarta and Palembang.
Tonight is the opening ceremony and I think it will be great.
With great performances, great fireworks, great athelete, great spirit to be winner :)
Ah yup, SEA Games 2011 will end at November 22nd 2011.
Be there guys, support your team ! :)

Our country was really honored and so proud being host in this precious event.
And the peoples also felt excited  because we can give support as big as possible to our National team, fully support. Our nationalism has just awakening and it will be more and more stronger ! Ayo Indonesia BISA !! :)

And then, another event is a music concert from one of Korea's boyband, also my fav >,<, 2PM !
Yeah, it will be held today.
Sadly, I can't come to see them T___T
This is the second times they came to Indonesia.
In they first time in Indonesia, I can watch them LIVE !
Whoaaa, it feels great if we can see anything in LIVE !
Music, Sport..anythings :)
Yesterday, 10/11/11, they made a press conference and I just watched it in my TV...how sadly :'(

neomu bogo shipeo~... T_T
Well the concert is tonight ! T___T
And "galau" will be my friend all night long :'(

Another event that I know is, INAFFF 2011.

"Scream, boo, yell, clap....let the mayhem begins!"


INAFFF (Indonesia International Fantastic Film Festival) routinely held one in a year.
And in iNAFFF 2011 more than 40 of the best genre films from all around the world will appear at Blitz Megaplex in Jakarta and Bandung.

Beside that big events, in this 11/11/11 peoples in around make this day as their special day in their life.
So many wedding will be held today, from the news I heard..in Jakarta there will be around 10.000 couples will make this day as their wedding's day moment.
Waaa, congrats for the couples who had this chance :)

And for moms-to-be there are a few from them set this date for moment of giving birth their babies :)
Ofcourse with permision from doctor and readiness from mom-to-be.
I hope everythings will turn out smoothly.
Congrats too for a women and men whose being Mommy and Daddy today, happily ever after :)

And maybe there will be another special moment will happen in every people's life today.
I hope everything is a good moment :)

Enjoy today, fellas :)



No comments:

Post a Comment