27.4.13

Youkuso~..Risa-chan, Shiki-chan (day 1)

Saturday on March, 23rd 2013
Our home will be visited by the homestay-ers student from Japan. My cousin's school has a partnership with Good Neighbours International (GNI) in Japan. I didn't know the details of their program but from what I see is they visit country which has natural-disaster background. We know that Indonesia is one of that country :(
Well, I will tell you later about what they do while they were here :p
Now I will introduce you about the kids whose stay in our home..

My Cousin, Phasa tell us about the news that she has choosen by her teachers to take the students from japan to homestay in her house. And then she said yes for that task...she so excited and can't wait for their coming :)


O-ow..but my aunty was not-in-that-kind-of excited :p
She was got panic !
Well, my aunty was worried by our home was not big enough for them, what kind of food that they like, and so many bla bla bla on her thought :|
Phasa told her to act like we used to..nothing to excess. Just the way we are :)
In this situation I like the way she think..proud of you.

So, the day is coming~ (ʃƪ´▽`) (´▽`ʃƪ)
Please welcome them, Risa and Shiki..

Risa, Phasa, and Shiki...welcome party in school


The meeting point was in Phasa's school and then they will stay in our house for two days. 
In the afternoon they arrive in my house.
Wooaaa, we really, really excited !
They're cute, really :3
They even greeting us in Bahasa, they said "Apa kabar ? Nama saya Risa..senang bertemu kalian~"
Shiki does the same too...they know to how to said "Assalammu'alaikum" ahhh, we really glad :)

Phasa introduce our family members and take them to look around the house. They loved to being here :*
We use engllish to communicate with them.

They loved this snack :3
The funny things are how my family interactet with them Hahahaa..I can't stop laughing to see them xD
My aunty just know a few words..really basic words and she combined her words with some hand-gesture. Ahihihii..so funny, but thet still understand what my aunty said :D

Just me and Phasa whose had many conversation with them. We asked them to tell us about their family, they showed us their family and friends photos. We even exchange our Facebook and Twitter account.
They're nice really :)

They had a dictionary of Japan - Bahasa. What I really like from this dictionary are it colorfull, with photos and detail explanation, how to say the words. Full sentence available too...it's great :D




I asked them what they like to eat for dinner..they want fried rice so much. Lucky us, we had a master for fried rice..my uncle ! Hahahaa...they like the food :3

Fried rice is their fav food !

I had to go out to meet my friends and watch together our national team's football againts Saudi Arabia. And we lost the game :(
When I went home, Risa and Shiki was prepare for going to sleep.
So that's the first day of  Risa and Shiki in our home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment