7.1.13

Jejak di Penghujung Tahun

zoe Cafe,Depok with my sista | Dec, 2nd  
My package's coming | Dec, 6th
unboxing the package, Bola Dunia and Bajawa Flores Coffee
BUMIblogger gath @PastaLarizh | Dec, 8th

The best invention of the month | Dec, 6th

a sudden show with a yummy lunch | Dec, 17th

And here's the lunch menu :9

First time meet with endahNrhesa | Dec, 18th

Second time to see this great woman, mbak Ita | Dec, 18th

Tira, endahNrhesa, me | Dec, 18th

Pilkada socialization *I dont care* #icarecoffee w/ Tira | Dec,24th


Beauty sunset Sukabumi | Dec, 27th

we doFun :D | Dec, 29th

rain..nevermind 

Swing it to heaven 

"Fly me higher"

Before the bang of laugh XD
we are kids in a day :p
Dora from Evan's collection | Dec, 30th

a-mini-movie-theatre Bookshelf 

Love the decoration :3
Find this coffee pudding @ Pasar AhPoong, Sentul
PhasAhPoong :p

Dec, 31st
Had a bunch of laugh in house of friend with friends...that's a good time :)
Not until the midnight I'm in outside of house..
I spent my new year night lying on my bed, covered with a warm-blanket
At least I didn't feel lonely or whatever
I still had my family and friends
Thanks for being arounds me :*

Happy new year, fellas~...



No comments:

Post a Comment