31.10.13

To the Edge of 23

June, 8th 2013

Age is just about number...but you know, woman always feels sensitive in everything about number. Well, so do I :/
One day closer to 24-my-age ! :(
But I didn't feel that I'm in that age, I feels young everyday bwahahaa :)))

By the way, I always want to enjoy in every second in my-changes-of-age..special in this age, I unplaned everything just spontaneous :))

First things I do in the morning, my aunty ask me to accompany her to go to Health Service of City. Not for checking her health, but there's an annual meeting member of cooperative in that departement. I ever go once and it's so bored :/
Haa, I still accompany her finally...luckily, there's a wi-fi signal in that place and it was so, so help me ! :)))

To kill the bored time, I took some photos in that place, played with kitten, and anything I can do at that time :/


The poor tree :(



Me and my aunty :*

With the kitten :3

There's my friend whose work in this place. So, I tell her that I was in her office and it's better for us to meet huehehee :3
She's my bestfriend since junior-high-school-times and we had some similar stories about our love's life. Yeahh, both of us were just a-broken-hearted-woman which tried to wake up, move on, and get back our happy life. We gave support and strength each other yeahhh \m/


WE'RE HAPPY NOW \m/ 

Finally, this-shit-of-annual-meeting has end !
Yeahh, let's get some food, waa ! The spicy meat ball !
Lucky us, at the cross of street there's a meatball cafe...thanks God :'3
Because I had another plan, I called Cahya to pick up my aunt (which is his mother haahaha :))) )

Cahya and his-chic-noodle :p


My plan is go to Smanpat (my ex-high school) to meet the Taekwondo's friends :D
As I remember there are only Mbing, Ferdian, Ardi, and Epul. Then, we decided to go to have a coffee together and we went to Kedai Kopasus. After done eat and drink to warm our body, we move to other location..Mbing's house. But before that, we bought some snacks and soft drinks :))

Arrived at Mbing's house, as usual we had a-nonsense-chat, sing some songs together with guitar played by Mbing, played poker and other card games, took some photos too :D

hahahaa :))

cekihh~

I never forget 'bout you, peoples !

It was a happy day ! :3
Everything happens on that day was so sudden...and there's another story too which I still felt sorry about it. I'm sorry, bear :'3
Getting closer to 24-my-age..it's a great to spend this kind of times with peoples you loved. Thanks for being around me, fellas :*




No comments:

Post a Comment